Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Autographed Cards A-Z

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

Bill Hands played for the Cubs from 1966-1972.  In 1969 he went 20-14.  There are no certified autos out there so I picked this one up.  Who fakes Bill Hands autographs?
 1972 Topps #335
Great card of Miracle Met Bud Harrelson.
 1999 Fleer SI
Ellie played in three World Series with the Orioles.
 2004 UD Timeless Teams #49
 Henrich hit .323 in the 1947 World Series, one of four he would appear in and come out a winner each time.
 2003 UD Yankee Signature Series #PN-TH
Two cards from my favorite auto set.  
2005 UD Signature Decades #SD-KH 
 2005 UD Signature Decades #SD-KH1
Hall of Fame manager Whitey Herzog won 3 pennants and one World Series.
 2003 Topps Retired #TA-WH

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...