Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Autographed Cards A-Z - Hockey Edition A-B

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

 Lou was the first captain of the expansion Flyers but spent a good deal of time with the Blackhawks.  I really like this  series of cards.
Hall of Famer, Al won 4 Stanley Cups as a player and 4 as a coach.  I picked this one up because he was a member of the 1960-61 Blackhawks championship team.

 Awrey was on the Bruins Stanley Cup Championship teams in 1970 and 72.

 I'm not sure how I acquired this one.  Steve most recently played for the Nashville Pred's
This has to be one of my all-time favorite autographs.  Jean is a legend and this card exudes class.
 Bossy was one of the best scorers in NHL history with 573 goals in just 10 seasons.  He won 4 Stanley Cups playing for coach Al Arbour's Islanders.  Hall of Fame Class of 1991.
Another Hall of Famer, Bower played into his mid forties, collecting 4 Cups along the way.
Hall of Famer #5 here, Bucyk is still the Bruins all-time leader in goals scored with 556.  He won the same two Cups as Awrey.

1 comment:

  1. Love the hockey autos, especially the Beliveau and the Bossy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...