Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Do It Yourself COMC Pack #27/35 Topps Gallery

I recently had 8 months worth of Check Out My Cards purchases shipped.  I divided the 153 cards into 35 groups.  I like to think of these as hand picked "packs".   I'm posting them in random order.  "Pack" #27, 4 cards, was $1.46 including shipping.

These are the thick, shiny, "chromish" artist proof versions of the 2003 Topps Gallery cards.

These first two are by the same artist who I think did a great job.











2 comments:

  1. 4 very nice cards. I have that Fergie, but need the 'Black Glove' version still... Great job of capturing Rollie's stache too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that Stargell card is a thing of beauty. It would look awesome if they would have used the Pirates logo from the 70's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...