Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A $25 Ebay Gift Card Got Me Part 3 -- Blackhawks Cards Old and New

Last year my sister-in-law and brother-in-law gave me a $25 Ebay gift card for Christmas.  Here's what I ended up with.  This year they were nice enough to treat me again.

This was my first purchase and second.

Here's my third purchase.  Cost $7.78shipped .  So far $17.97.

The more I collect, the more I realize how much I don't know.  For instance I had never heard of these 1965-66 Coca Cola hockey cards.  Here's a link with pictures that summarizes the set.





I was perfectly happy paying $7.78 shipped for the four cards but the seller's listing said, "Winning bidder will also recieve a Free gift hockey card!  Four winning bids scored me these four Blackhawks Hall of Famers.

Two dynamic scorers:


Mr. Goalie and Tony O.:





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...