Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Autographed Cards A-Z -- Labine to Lee

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

One of the "Boys of Summer"
 2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites #FFA-CL

1956 World Series?  Nuff said.
 1999 UD  Century Legends #DL

Future HOFer.  Of course my complaint is about the mismatch.  The card says, "Won Three Straight AL Pennants 1988-90."  It's inscribed "World Champ A's".  Why did they have to make it a Cardinals card?
 2004 UD Sweet Spot Classic #SSA-62 15/50

Derrek is a really nice guy.  I picked this one up when he was with the Cubs.  As of 3/31/12 he's still a free agent.
2000 Fleer Autographics

1 comment:

  1. Autograph card is very well and nice for all persons. Looking some ideas and the way of sharing you comments to others.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...