Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fivebball Photos

In the process of doing research for my post on Topps 2003 Future Stars I came across a link to the Twins' Michael Cuddyer's Flickr account.  He has over 1000 shots posted in full size there.  I've taken the liberty of picking a few favorites of mine from each of his folders.  He and I seem to share a similar photographic sensibility.  I particularly like his zeroing in on small details and his use of interesting shooting angles.   And pigeons. Well played, Cuddyer!

Kansas City

Anaheim


Chicago



Oakland
Texas


Milwaukee


San Francisco


Detroit

Arizona

Seattle


Boston





Baltimore





Tampa



New York



Toronto









3 comments:

  1. That's awesome, nice find! It seems like Cuddy has some skills behind the lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos, similar to the kinds of photos I take (or want to take, given the locations). I wonder if Topps could tap him to make a celebrity-photography insert set (like they did with Christie Brinkley, Walter Iooss, and Randy Johnson). I'd be all about collecting that one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...