Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Autographed Baseball Cards A-Z

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.


This card was one of the hits in a hobby box of Obaks.  Luis is still popular in Phoenix as part of the 2001 World Series Championship team.  He drove in the Game 7 winning run in walk off fashion.  He denies using PED's but his 57 HR's that year make me a little nervous.
 2010 Obak #A59 47/75

I saw Doc pitch early in his career at Wrigley.  I can't recall but I'm guessing he was good.  This is a nice looking card despite the sticker auto.
 2005 UD Classic Seasons #CS-DG

I bought this when Tom was still a member of the Cubs just because I like him as a person.  He's had a tough year in DC but seems to be doing pretty well in short relief since coming back from the DL.  His signature is crappy though.  C'mon, Tom.
 2008 Goudey #CG-GO

Now this is really a great card.  Young Rich in my favorite Sox uniform and it's a good on card signature.  Thanks Goose!
 2002 Team Topps Legends #TT-RG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...