Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Wacky =Fun -- Cereal Boxes

I won a "contest" by Robert at $30 a Week Habit.  The prize was a gift certificate to Dave and Adam's. I would have liked to have splurged on a box of baseball cards but responsibly stayed within my current budget.  I picked up a needed box of Ultra Pro Platinum pages and this marked down blaster of 2010 Wacky Packages.  They're a lot of fun.  Take the time to look at everything.  The first two cards have puzzle pieces on the back so I didn't scan them.  I'll post more if people seem interested.

"NEWT" WT 13OZ

ONE TASTE AND YOUR BIRD WILL SAY: NEVERMORE!


EAT LIKE AN EGYPTIAN

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool, gonna seek out a copy of that Kollide Crispux card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...