Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Chipz, No Dip

I usually don't buy things like this but after lifting one out of the display I was intrigued by it's weight.  They do have a nice heavy feel to them.  The first three chips are "inserts", base gold, magnet and mascot, so I beat the odds.  Not sure I'll buy any more but for two bucks I think  Topps has put out an interesting product.  If there were a current player I collected I'd be looking for them.  What do you guys think?  Anyone else in on these?



3 comments:

  1. I'd buy them hoping to find Braves.... but they weren't for sale around here last year, so I'm not holding out hope for this year either.
    I had two sent to me last year... kinda oddball, but kinda cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for oddballs. If they're cheap enough... I'll definitely pick up a few packs. Maybe even bust a box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I was attracted to the Chipz as well. I bought the Starling Marte auto from 2013 recently.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...