Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Autographed Baseball Cards A-Z

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.


Does anyone not like Rollie Fingers--- if not for his pitching, then for his name, if not for his name for his mustache?  Here he is on two of my favorite sets.
 2005 UD Signature Decades #SD-RF
 1999 SP Signature Edition #Rol

I knew I wanted a Fisk auto.  This one is on card and very bold.  Glad he's in a Red Sox uniform.  
2001 Fleer GOTG

Can't Have Too Many Whitey Fords.
 2003 UD Yankee Signature Series #PN-WF

I love this 67 reprint.
 2001 Team Topps Fan Favorites Reprint #3

I have a collection of 1968 Tigers and you have to have the catcher.  Freehan is probably under appreciated overall though he was an 11 time All-Star and one of the all time great defensive catchers.  Past Time Pennants has one of the best autograph checklists of any set.
 2005 UD Past Time Pennants #BF
 2005 UD Artifacts #FR

It's really hard to pick a favorite from this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...