Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Fan Pack Fun 2011 Arizona Diamondbacks

I received this fan pack from the Arizona Diamondbacks recently.  At first look it's easy to dismiss it, as I did last year, http://canthavetoomanycards.blogspot.com/2010/08/fan-pack-fun-well-not-so-much-arizona.html
Upon a better look this year I've got to say that I think they did an excellent job.  There's a lot going on here and it's a lot of fun.  I still think Baxter Bobcat is creepy and bobcats eat snakes which are the teams namesake so it doesn't make sense and you might as well have a cowboy at the Braves games shooting Chief Noc-a-Homa who I suppose is no longer there but you get my point, right?  Anyways, I really do like the do it yourself license plates with the peel off numbers and letters.  And I'm sure you all could have lots of fun with Gonzo and the Big Unit.  So sorry Diamondbacks for dissing your fan pack last year.  I'd still appreciate a team sticker though.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...