Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Joys of a Disorganized Collection Part 2

What will the box give us today?

I'm really back now and I'm going to kick NBA ass for another three years!
Is there a bad card of The Kid?
Machine Gun Kelly

One of many of my Ron Santo auto cards.  I'm not a sticker fan but this card looks good anyways.  Fortunately for me a majority of Ron's autographs are hard signed.
Here's another Chicago legend, Dan Hampton.  Boy did Danimal and the boys have fun in 1985.  This is a nice "art" card.
Which poor batter are they talking about blowing away this time.  Look at The Big Unit's stats mid-career.  Fear the mullet!
Thanks for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. I think my favorite Randy Johnson stretch was from 1999 through 2002. He was just blowing away hitters left and right while averaging 250+ innings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good group of cards. Not a weak link.

    Jordan wins the round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. More interesting than the typical pitcher photo.

      Delete
  4. Sticker or not... it's a pretty good day when you find a Santo autograph sitting in a box of cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing I can find them in a bunch of places. I know you have dozens of great autos. Do you have dozens of different Gwynn's as well?

      Delete
  5. Cool Ron Santo auto even if it is a stickergraph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the 1960's image. I've said this a lot but to me that's not a signed card. To UD's credit their wording indicates that. It's a card that "includes a personal autograph". I do have lots of truly signed cards.

      Delete
  6. That's a nice looking Jordan. Not sure I've seen it before. The Kelly and Johnson cards are nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Solid group! And on the Santo, at least the sticker blends in fairly well. It's not nearly as noticeable as a lot of the ones I see.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...