Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pack Break -- 2011 Topps Opening Day

The other day I was early for an appointment so I decided to check out the card section at a nearby Target.  I might have been tempted to buy a pack of Gypsy Queen but they didn't have any.  Money being tight these days I decided on a single pack of  2011 Opening Day -- 24 cards  for $2.99.   I'm not the first to say this but these cards are a really good value at under 13 cents a card.

As a Cubs fan I did great with my favorite Cub Ryan Dempster,  phenom Starlin Castro and Aramis Ramirez.
There were four inserts in the pack.
Gotta love the Hebrew Hammer

I'm not a Reagan fan but he's wearing a Cubs jacket and he's throwing out the first pitch at Wrigley so it works for me.

Other notables:

Not pictured:
James Shields
Daniel Descalso
Aaron Hill
Brett Anderson
Greg Halman
Austin Jackson TT

In terms of base cards, is there a better value out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...