Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

2013 Allen & Ginter's Blaster Pack 4

Here's pack 4 from the 2013 Allen and Ginter's blaster I picked up yesterday.  Pack 1, Pack 2, Pack 3
Do I need to say anything?
 
 On May 10, 2013 Alex Cobb became the 66th pitcher in MLB history to fan four batters in the same inning.
 He's a Cardinal.
 My very first trading card featuring the Phoenicians.  I think.
I like nice, hardworking quality guys on my team.  I also want my second baseman to hit a little.  I hope Darwin can figure it out.  Otherwise I don't think the Theo/Jed regime will be keeping him around for long term.
 Mini Ryno
I hope Ryne gets a chance to manage before long.
I'm just not a puzzle guy.
The Sandberg mini makes this pack.  As you can tell, I'm a bit down on Darwin Barney (as much as I hate to be), otherwise I'd be happier about this pack.  Cruz is a downer.  The Phoenicians card is interesting but not exciting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...