Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Autographed Cards A-Z Hockey Edition H

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

I'll probably never get  a Wayne Gretzky autograph but I have this card featuring two Hall of Famers that played with him.
2005-06 In the Game 28/34

Mr. Goalie, #1, Hall of Famer and a member of the Blackhawks Stanley Cup Winners in 1961.
2002 Topps Archives Reprint #8

I actually got this one to replace the one above which was lost in the mail at the time.  Bonus Hall.
2004-05 UD Legends Classic #M33 033/125

This card is not in good shape but Hay was a teammate of Hall's on the 1961 Hawks.
1961-62 O-Pee-Chee #35

If you've been following along you'll get that I collect players from the early 1970's Bruins Stanley Cup teams.
2005 UD Artifacts #AF-KH 027/100

Mr. Hockey
2007 UD Ultimate Signatures #US-GH

Ranger great and Hall of Famer.
Parkhurst Reprints #80

The Golden Jet
2002 UD Premier Collection #BH

Dennis wasn't just Bobby's brother.  He was a 5 time All-Star.
2005 ITG Franchises #A-DH

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I especially like the two Glenn Hall cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a blog challenge coming up in April that suits what you're doing here pretty well. I've signed up, thought I'd tell give you the link. a-to-challenge.com. You've already got most of the work done, but if you are interested in driving traffic to your blog, this is a great way to do it.
    My mom went to high school with Bobby Hull, for what its worth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE HAVE UNIFORM WORN BY HARRY HOWELL ON THIS CARD AS WELL AS A 2000 ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE WHICH MATCHES IT ...

    HE IS ONE THE ALL-TIME REAL GREATS ...

    EACH OF THESE SIGNED CARDS ARE VERY NICE.

    COLONEL77

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...