Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Do It Yourself COMC Packs #6/35 Late Bloomers

I recently had 8 months worth of Check Out My Cards purchases shipped.  I divided the 153 cards into 35 groups.  I like to think of these as hand picked "packs".   I'm posting them in random order.  "Pack" #6, four cards, was $1.39 including shipping.

This pack is made up of some shiny 90's goodness.

Mark Grace, now a broadcaster, looks like he's talking here.  The photo is definitely from 1998 since you can see the Haray Caray patch on Mark's right sleeve.

"Jimmy Baseball" (really?) impressed me in his brief 85 game stint with the Cubs.  He hit 19 home runs. His swing looked effortless and the ball just kept carrying, especially to left field.  Good guy.  I'll forgive the fact that he was a Cardinal for eight seasons.  At least he's an Angel here.

The first two guys could really hit.  The last two could really pitch.

Don't you just love seeing Mad Dog with the glasses?  A little like Clark Kent and Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...