Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Collector Collects -- Books Pins

My thinking is that if you have two or more of some kind of thing it qualifies as a collection.  Here's a small collection of book related pins.

This isn't generally the kind of book I read and it was years ago but I do remember liking it.

This pin changes from LOVE to HATE.  I haven't read the book.

This was Updike's retelling of The Scarlet Letter from Hester Prynne's point of view.  I read this one but it's been so long ago that truthfully I don't remember anything about it.  I think I have a 1st edition copy.

I like the pin's take off on the "baby on board" thing which I'm sure was big at the time the book came out.  I like Cosby but I never read the book. "I am your father. I brought you into this world, and I'll take you out!"

This book was pretty popular when it came out.  I'm not sure if I ever read it.

You loved the song.  Here's the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...