Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Song for A Sunday Night - NSFW

This song from Gilda's one woman show was written by National Lampoon writer and editor and original SNL writer and performer Michael O'Donoghue.


A rooster says Good Morning
With a "Cock-a-doodle-doo" - Good Morning!
A horse's neigh is just his way
Of saying, "How are you".
A lion growls "Hello"
And owls ask "Why" and "Where" and "Who".
May I suggest you get undressed
And show them your wazoo - Oh,

The animals, the animals,
Let's talk dirty to the animals.
Fuck you, Mister Bunny.
Eat shit, Mister Bear.
If they don't love it, they can shove it.
Frankly, I don't care - Oh,

The animals, the animals,
Let's talk dirty to the animals.
Up yours, Mister Hippo
Piss off, Mister Fox.
Go tell a chicken, "Suck my dick" and
Give him chicken pox - Oh,

The animals, the animals,
Let's talk dirty to the animals
From birds in the treetops
To snakes in the grass - But,
Never tell an alligator, "Bite my..." No!
Never tell an alligator, "Bite my..." Yes!
Never tell an alligator, "Bite my snatch!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...