Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fan Pack Fun 2011 -- Milwaukee Brewers

In honor of their clinching the Central Division title here's the fan pack I received form the Milwaukee Brewers this Spring.

This is a folder.  
Can't have too much Ryan Braun.

Hard to tell from the scan but this is a mouse pad.  Diet Pepsi is my soda of choice by the way but I'm as far from being a vegetarian as anyone you'll ever know.

DVD.  I really should pop this in the computer.  I never got around to doing it last year.  I guess it's the same one.
Ryan Braun lugguage tag.

Milwaukee Mardi Gras beads. For the ladies?  Tacky ladies?  Personally I'd rather have the logo as a keyring.
Random three card pack.

1 comment:

  1. I believe the pinnacle of irony would be if I were to eat a vegan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...