Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cards from My Wife -- Second Pack

A couple of weeks ago my wife came home with two packs of cards for me.  The first was this.

The second was a pack of 2011 Allen & Ginter's.  That takes my total up to 6 cards.


Best ballplayer in the pack.  Not hard to choose since there are only two.

Best insert card.
 Best non-baseball player card on several levels-- The guy you never heard of is named "Guy" -- He's wearing eye black  (that's sponsored) to play beanbag toss -- Beanbag toss is now called "cornhole" -- Cornhole is a sport -- It can't help but remind you of Beavis and his alter ego "Cornholio" "I am the great Cornholio.  I need TP for my bunghole!"
I don't really care.
 I don't really care but the back says he has a "charming sense of humor".  Apparently the David Niven of Ping Pong.
 Could I have gotten a worse mini?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...