Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Autographed Baseball Cards A-Z

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

2004 UD Timeless Teams #134
Rawly is part of my Big Red Machine collection.  He was instrumental in both the 1975 and 76 championships seasons, winning two games and saving one in the 1975 WS.

2005 UD Sweet Spot Classic #DE
2005 UD Decades #SD-DE
"the Eck".  Hall of Famer.  Great signature.  Gotta have him in the collection.

1997 Donruss Signature Series
I got this card cheap from COMC.  The card itself is nice particularly with the self referential (kind of) photo on the back.  Jimmy has a weird signature.  "Don't touch Jimmy!"

2001 Fleer GOTG 
We had the "Eck", here's the "Oisk".  Greak signature from one of the legendary "Boys of Summer".  Love it.

1999 Fleer GOTG
When of the premier 3rd basemen of his era, when he reached 400 home runs it still meant something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...