Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Autographed Baseball Cards A-Z -- Twofer Tuesday -- Bullet Bob and The Bird

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

Twofer Tuesday offers two autographs each from two AL pitchers, one with a long illustrious career and one with a short but notable one.

Two really nice on-card auto's from one of the All-Time great pitchers.  Bob passed away last year at age 92.
 2005 UD Decades #SD-BF

 2000 Fleer GOTG

One of the outstanding characters in the game, Mark's flame burned brightly but too short both in baseball and life.  The 1976 AL Rookie of the Year died in a freak accident in 2009 at age 54.
 2003 Topps Archives Fan Favorites #FFA-MF

This must be on my list of favorite cards.
1999 Fleer SI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...