Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Do It Yourself COMC Pack #24/35 Some Random Notables


I recently had 8 months worth of Check Out My Cards purchases shipped.  I divided the 153 cards into 35 groups.  I like to think of these as hand picked "packs".   I'm posting them in random order.  "Pack" #29, five cards, was $1.49 including shipping.

I love this image.  It's almost sacred looking.  "Saint Amelia of the Skies"?

Can you get more iconic?  He was President from the time my mother was in kindergarten all the way to the middle of high school.  Can't happen again, of course.

Jacobs won four straight US Open Championships in the '30's

Not my favorite artist but how many Gauguin cards are there.

My Dad's favorite author.  He loved to quote from "Gunga Din".

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought Amelia to be very attractive.

    Good looking cards all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, don'tcha just love the pigskin stippling effect in the background of the Mayos? Genius!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...