Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Autographed Cards A-Z -- Killebrew to Kingman

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

One of the all-time greats with one of the best signatures.
 2005 UD Signature Decades #SD-HK 28/99
 2005 UD Signature Decades #SD-HK 4/99

Look at the power!
 1999 Fleer SI

Classic UD Design
 2000 UD Legendary Signatures #S-HK

Sticker auto.  I must have gotten this one for a good price.
 2004 Fleer Greats #GBA-HK

Hall of Famer Kiner led the NL in home runs for 7 straight seasons after WWII.
 2005 UD Signature Decades #SD-RK 71/99

Dave had the most awesome swing I've ever seen.  Even his pop-ups were cool!
2005 UD Origins #DK1

2 comments:

  1. Oh, very nice. Someday hopefully I'll add more Killer autos along with my '91 UD Heroes auto

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...