Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Autographed Cards A-Z -- Skipped "H"'s

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

I thought I was through the "J"'s but oops, I left out this group of "H"'s that were stuck in a desk drawer.  Now the Mad Hungarian will really be mad.

Not a Hall of Famer but the nickname is.
 2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites #FFA-AH

Herbie!!  (calling for a pizza?)
2005 UD Past Time Pennants #HR

I collect players from my favorite team, the 1969 Cubs.  Here's my stash of Hundley's.
 2006 Fleer GOTG Cubs Greats #CHC-RH 05/30

2004 UD Timeless Teams #51 (2 copies)

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game #73 (2 copies)

2005 UD Past Time Pennants #RH Silver
I don't know if these are Gold or Bronze

Catfish died in 1999 so there are very few card company issued certified auto's out there.  Maybe because this one pictures him in a suit the last copy that sold on Ebay was for a bargain $11.99 shipped.  I collect Swingin' A's so he was a must have for me.  I still don't have Reggie though.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...