Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Do It Yourself COMC Packs #35/35 2011 Goodwin Champions

I (not so recently now) had 8 months worth of Check Out My Cards purchases shipped.  I divided the 153 cards into 35 groups.  I like to think of these as hand picked "packs".   I'm posting them in random order.  "Pack" #13, 4 cards, was $1.26 including shipping.

With all the "flavors of the month" (2012 Archives now, A&G soon)  it's nice to go back and remember some of the great recent sets.  Here are four cards from 2011 Goodwin Champions.  I'm a big fan of of these mixed subjects and legends sets.



3 comments:

  1. Whew, that Addie Joss sure was a handsome fellow! The artistic rendering of the bags under his eyes is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...