Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Autographed Cards A-Z Hockey Edition R

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

Just two this time, one a Hall of Famer the other a future Hall of Famer?  Between them they span six decades from 1955-2009.

2001 Fleer Greats of the Game

2004 SP Signs of the Times #SOT-JR

2 comments:

  1. Roenick isn't in the Hockey Hall of Fame... not yet anyway. He just became eligible this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe JR just acts like he is. Thanks for the correction.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...