Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blow Out the Candles -- October 4

Hall of Fame linebacker Sam Huff  from Edna Gas, West Virginia is 76 today.
“You can run on a football field but you can't hide out there.”
“Johnny Unitas. He was so frustrating to play against. He was so frustrating for me to play against. I thought he could read my mind when I called the defenses. He was such a great leader.”
"In the end, the game comes down to one thing: man against man. May the best man win."

The NBA's youngest ever MVP, Derrick Rose is just turning 23 today.
"I think I work hard, I think I dedicate myself to the game and sacrificed a lot of things at a young age. I know what I can get out of it if I continue to do good."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...