Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winnings from Jaybarkerfan's Junk

Way back in August Jaybarkerfan's Junk celebrated his 100th post with a draft party.  It went on for two fun months.  Here's the loot I walked away with.  Thanks, Wes.  Hope you'll be back blogging again soon.


A college teammate of Peyton Manning Jamal won a Super Bowl in his rookie year and is one of only 5 backs to rush for over 2000 yards in a season (2066 in 2003).

Rolando said he was done talking to the media forever after being questioned about his recent arrest in Alabama.

Here's Rolando last week sacking Rodgers.

I don't follow tennis as closely as I used to but I do know these two guys:


Everyone knows Troy.

I sort of wish the Bears would have picked up Brett.  It sure would have been interesting.

I grabbed these two newer cards.

A man in a tin can riding on top of a ballistic missile.  Crazy!

Can't go wrong with a Turkey Red Wilt.  I love the background.

Wayne's brother is Director of Amateur Scouting for the Phoenix Coyotes.  He looks like a pretty intense guy.
Dennis Hull is always funny!

The tall man (6'-11") with the great basketball name is from Wolverhampton, England.  He looks to have never played in the NBA.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...