Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Garage Sale Pack #17

This summer I bought a bunch of 20-25 card packs (sealed ziplocks) at the local garage sale.  Each one was just 25 cents and I could see two cards.  I've been opening them one at a time and posting my favorites here.  I realize that I'm not going to get any "mojo hits" but so far I've had a lot of fun with them.

Pack seventeen had 25 cards --12 baseball and 10 football and 3 basketball.

I like smiles.

OK, not smiling but looking really BADASS!  Bad guys wear black.

Kind of boring but it's a HOFer.
Ditto.

I love the 90's.

MOOSE!

Here's Rick's kid rockin' the Metal.  Awesome!

Jeff was on the Jazz team that came close to beating my Bulls in the 1998 Finals.  Nickname-"Horny".

Thunder Dan's number 9 was retired by the Phoenix Suns.

Shiny QB

Oates was a five time Pro Bowl selection and has three Super Bowl rings (1986, 1990, 1994).

The 1995 Heisman winner rushed for over 10,000 yeards in his nine years in the NFL.

Troy is the Patriot's all time leader in passes caught (557).

Great name-- JERRICHO COTCHERY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...