Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Collector Collects -- Peanuts Christmas Stuff: Tins

Last year I posted a bunch of our Peanuts Christmas ornaments.  Here are a bunch more Christmas related Peanuts items.

These are some miscellaneous tins we've acquired over the years:

This is one of my all-time favorites.  I found them on a mark down sale at, of all places, Franks Nursery and Crafts.  They're about 6" x 8" x 4".  I have 3 of them, two still sealed in their original plastic with biscuits inside.  I'd hate to know what they'd smell like if I opened them.  I keep magnets in this one.

These, empty now, were all gifts:

Peppermint Patty  reminds me of my wife so I'm always glad to find an item that pictures her.




More Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...