Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

Randomly Random Part 2

More good things from David at Tribecards.


I showed this to my wife and she wanted to know what he's looking at with the odd expression. I want to know how he can be oblivious to a baseball that is floating in front of his face.
Jerarld Clark of the Rockies posing in front of a rock formation. Makes sense. Is that part of the Rockies in the background? I'm not a purist when it comes to baseball cards. Try anything. It may not always work but it's better than being boring.

Here's to the men in teal. I guess people weren't wild about it cause it's mostly gone from their uniforms now. I own one of the original one color teal hats.

John Franco sure seems to be enjoying his exercises. Perhaps that's one reason he lasted through 21 seasons.

Still more Randomly Random to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...