Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

Randomly Random Part 1

I received a great bunch of cards from David at Tribecards yesterday. There is so much I could show you that I'm going to do a bunch of posts. Of course they will be "randomly random".

Here are two very shiny Cubs. I've started a modest Ryan Dempster collection and this a great addition. Kosuke is having a decent year, batting .275 and already has more extra base hits than last.

Donruss Americana is another one of my guilty pleasures sets. They seem like a waste of money but I can't help wanting some now and then.

These are from a 1999 set from Team Best. Belliard and Hairston made it to the bigs and are still playing. Ryan Rupe played for Tampa Bay and was 24-38 in five seasons. I like the minor league uniforms, particularly the throwback Seals uni Giuseppe is wearing.

Stay tuned for more Randomly Random.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad ya like 'em! I can't wait to see what other stuff you find in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...