Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Do It Yourself COMC Pack #1/35

I recently (not so recently anymore) had 8 months worth of Check Out My Cards purchases shipped.  I divided the 153 cards into 35 groups.  I like to think of these as hand picked "packs".   I'm posting them in random order.  "Pack" #1, 5 cards, was $1.57 including shipping.

2004 Donruss Throwback Threads #CS-27 
 I'm not old enough to have seen him play but I grew up listening to Lou Boudreau broadcasting Cubs games on WGN radio.  I didn't mean to get two of these but for 19 cents each I'm OK with it.
 2008 Donruss Throwback Threads #47
 I associate Red withe the great Cardinals teams he managed in the 1960's but he was a great player making  11 All-Satr teams in his 19 year career.
 2010 Topps Logoman #HTA 8
 Speaker ranks as one of the best hitters in baseball history.
 2002 Topps Super Teams #44
I've liked Dick Stuart ever since I saw him on "Home Run Derby".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...