Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A $25 Ebay Gift Card Got Me Part 8 -- Batts on TV


Last year my sister-in-law and brother-in-law gave me a $25 Ebay gift card for Christmas.  Here's what I ended up with.  This year they were nice enough to treat me again.

This was my first purchase , second, , third fourth and fifth, and sixth, and seventh.

Here's my eighth and last purchase.  Cost $1.99shipped .  Total $25.09.


This card has lots to love:  Matt Batts?  C'mon!, Orioles cap, old time catchers mitt, awesome misty background, on a color TV screen.  And the back ain't bad either.

To sum it up, here's what I ended up with:
4 -- 1888 Kinney Novelties
1 -- 1934 German Foreign Weapons cigarette card
1 -- 1955 Bowman baseball card
1 -- 1959 Topps baseball card
4 -- 1965 Coca-Cola hockey cards
3 Packs (36 cards) -- 1991 Pro Set football cards
5-- 1995 Mr. Turkey baseball cards (set)
12 -- 1995 Babe Ruth stamp cards (boxed set)
4 -- 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game hockey cards

Thanks Sharon and Lachlan.  That was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...