Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Pack Break -- They Don't Call It Junk Wax for Nothing

I just opened this pack of 1989 Donruss.  I'll try to find something redeeming about it.


The colors are nice and you can easily read the player's names and positions.
I like the full names with nicknames in parenthesis.
I'm not a fan of the orangey backs.
Nor am I a fan of "Recent Major League Performance" stats.
Mike Flanagan toward the end of his career and Boomer Wells toward the beginning of his.

Herr actually spent 1989 with the Phillies.  He had a decent year batting .287 but the team finished last in the division.  Greg Gagne had a pretty typical Greg Gagne year for the Twins.

CRIME DOG!

The next two cards will speak for themselves.








If you you could only get one card from this puzzle I think this would be the one you'd want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...