Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Don't Know Why I Never Opened These


These packs of 1972 Topps football have been in my collection for 37 years. I can't recall why I never opened them. I guess at some point later it seemed more fun to keep them this way. If you've been following this blog you'll know that I've posted some of the cards in this set so I obviously opened some packs. They are Series 1 by the way. I've seen sellers on ebay offering them as "series unknown". It's not really hard to determine. You can read the name of the player on the back through the pack. In the one below it's Virgil Carter who is card #49.

4 comments:

  1. okay. now you're doing this on purpose. you're walking around the house going; "I wonder what will drive Canuck the craziest?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should bust one pack and put the results in "A Pack to be Named Later"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Mouth On-A-Stick? I think you should open them. It sounds like the greatest pack of cards ever made! NSFW if you post them, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...