Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Joys of a Disorganized Collection

The state of my sports card and postcard collections varies from very organized to complete chaos.  While it sometimes makes it harder to blog since finding a particular card can be challenging to impossible, it also has an element of fun.  Take a box like the one pictured here.  God only knows what it contains.  


I picked a half dozen cards out of it more or less at random.
I'm going to let the cards speak for themselves today.  In other words, please forgive me for my laziness.  






Where do you rate your collections in terms or organization?  Are you ok with that?


12 comments:

  1. Damn, that Ken Norton is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hextall wins this round.

    Slaycity though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Pro Set Power set. I spend so much of my life organizing everything. You would think I would eventually catch up but it seems to be endless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm majorly frustrated right now. Too much stuff and too little room. Also too little energy.

      Delete
  4. I hear you man, my hoard Um "Collection" is much like yours, some organization and a bulk of a hoard. I am not pleased about it. Most of my disorganization is due to pure laziness, but I also have a standard 9to5er full-time job that tires me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much the same here. Maybe the spring will be the time for me to get it in order.

      Delete
  5. I like to use the phrase "organized chaos" when describing my collection. Cards are not easy to find, but I have a general idea of location.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty OCD... so I consider my collection to be pretty organized for the most part. However I do have some 5000ct. boxes that have been sorted by sport and categories (rookies, stars, inserts, and parallels)... but need to be sifted through a little more at some point.

    I also found a box in my garage (while looking for Jordans and Kobes) a few weeks ago similar to the one in your picture... that has a bunch of randomness in it. There wasn't a single card in that box as cool as that Mutant League Football card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...