Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

2014 Allen & Ginter Blaster Pack 1

In addition to the Value Pack I picked up a blaster.  Here's Pack 1:

This was a nice pack.  By the way, I do like the design of this year's cards.  What do you think?
 #301
 #257

I love that the Blue Jays went back to their roots, logowise.
#300

I pulled Jenny's mini card in the Value pack.  Here's the regular version.
 

I don't know what the other cities are but this one is very nice.

Sweet Yogi mini

More from the blaster tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Any pack with a Bison in it is good in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like that insert, my wife and I went to Paris on our honeymoon and I've always tried to pick up Paris/Eiffel Tower cards whenever I run across them. Good pack!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...