Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pack Break 2012-13 Score Hockey Pack 1

We still don't have hockey and I may be in the minority but I do miss it.  Here's a cheap hockey card fix. An 11 pack blaster goes for just $9.99.  Here's pack 1:


First up are two former Chicago Blackhawks.  Brian was a member of the Hawks first championship team in half a century.


Who doesn't like the goalies? 

Two Europeans

This is a very "Score-like" insert of a very good player.

For 91 cents a pack these are great cards.  My only complaint would be not having the player's position on the front of the card.  Does anyone really care what conference they play in?  I'll post the other packs as I open them.  

1 comment:

  1. I've haven't been a big fan of hockey in recent years but I have always loved hockey cards and this set looks pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...