Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Today is Brought to You By the Number 3

Here are the most universally notable #3's is baseball history:
(Hope I didn't miss anybody)

The Babe

Jimmie Foxx
 
Earl Averill

Bill Terry

Harmon Killebrew

Dale Murphy

Harold Baines

Why am I highlighting the number three today?  Well, today marks the third anniversary of  "Can't Have Too Many Cards".  Thanks to everyone who's visited, especially those of you who stop by regularly.  It's strange to think that people from all over the world have looked at what I've done here, even if it's only my little idiosyncratic birthday scrapbook posts.  I'm honored to be a small part of such a great community of bloggers.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on #3...but how did Herman Franks miss the cut??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been around all three years, but for the time I've been reading you, I've enjoyed it greatly! Congrats and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...