Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

She Loved Elvis

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but it's been a while since my last post. Three days before Mother's Day (I had my post already scheduled) my dear mother-in-law suffered a massive brain hemorrhage and sadly passed away five days later. She was 68 years old. Like all of us here, she was a collector. Her treasures included dolls, commemorative bells, cookie jars, cat related items and lots of Christmas things. In her modest collection of Elvis Presley items were these cards I gave her a few years back. She had them on a shelf still inside the opened pack. Thanks Mom, for the time we had. This post is for you.












1 comment:

  1. I noticed, and was beginning to wonder. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Glad to see you back though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...