Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Check Out My COMC Cards #2 -- Carlos Zambrano

More cards from my first COMC shipment:

I have a modest collection of the key players of what I like to call the Piniella Era Cubs, Derek Lee, Aramis Ramirez, Alfonso Soriano, Carolos Zambrano etc. I ended up with a bunch of them in my COMC basket. I think the Piniella era is coming to a close and at this point my plan is to only continue to purposefully add to my collections of two players whether or not they stay with the Cubs.

That being said here's Carlos:


2006 Topps Turkey Red (red) #345
paid $.09

2007 Topps Co-Signers #65
piad $.10

2008 Topps Co-Signers #82
paid $.10

2004 SPx #51
paid $.10

2006 SP Authentic #21
paid $.10

2007 SP Authentic #10
paid $.10

Carlos has been a disappointment for the past two years but Friday's tirade against his teammates has dropped his stock even further. Glad I only paid $.59 for these. With them my Zambrano collection stands at 46 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...