Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Postcards Anyone? Join Me at David Does Deltiology

I've finally made a blogging home for my postcard collection.  It will probably have a lot of Chicago history but many other things as well including sports.  You know how I love variety.  If you're interested please follow and/or add DDD to your feed.  Here's the link, David Does Deltiology.

Here's today's postcard:

By the way, Can't Have Too Many Cards quietly passed it's 10th anniversary about a week ago.  I know it's been limping along (so am I) but that's still a long time.  I've enjoyed doing it and of course sharing time with you and your efforts.  I'm not giving it up either.  Just be patient with the old blog.  It needs to nap once in a while.

Here's a link to my very first post.  You'll probably recognize the first three commenters.

Thanks as always for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. 10 years is a great achievement for a blog! What's the link to the new blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh, I forgot to add that didn't I. https://daviddoesdeltiology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making it to 10 years! Hopefully you've got at least ten more in you :)

    Oh, and I'm now following the new blog, I guess I should head on over there to see what's what...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 years? That's awesome! Here's to another 10 years. And by the way... I love the new postcard blog. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated anniversary... I will be joining everybody over at the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a huge milestone! Cool new postcard blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello What a miraculous work of great Amiso, i 'm Marvin Smith , my wife and kid left because i was having cancer of the body, there was no body to talk with, so i contacted Dr.Amiso and explain everything am passing through to him, he told me not to panic about the disease, he send the herbs and instruct me on how to apply it, which i did and the cancer is gone forever, also returned my family back to me. I told my friend Felix, that his wife is divorcing in 3 days time, he also contacted Dr.Amiso, low and behold his wife called the lawyer 2 days before the third day of signing the divorce paper and told him she is not divorcing her husband again, he should stop and cancel every document regarding to the divorce issue, believe me they are now living happily like never before. In case you are passing through marital problem kindly contact Dr.Amiso on herbalisthome01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi David,

    This is off-topic, but a few weeks ago you and I were commenting about the band Chicago and Terry Kath in particular. I found This link just about 1/2 hour ago, that you have got to watch.

    What makes this even more amazing is that every band member is Russian, and I would guess that if they speak any English, it is with a heavy accent.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're pretty awesome. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...