Search This Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Collector Collects-- Record Albums-- Stevie Wonder's Songs in the Key of Life

This is the second in a planned series highlighting some of the great record albums in my collection, the first being Elton John's Madman Across the Water.    Fittingly Elton wrote this about today's entry,  "Let me put it this way: wherever I go in the world, I always take a copy of Songs in the Key of Life. For me, it's the best album ever made, and I'm always left in awe after I listen to it."  At the 1977 Grammy's "Songs.." won four awards including Album of the Year. (I know this post is long but I wanted it to be complete.  I think next time I'll pick an album without a booklet.)
















 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...