Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Read Any Good Books Lately?

I finished two books this month.

 If you're unfamiliar with Amanda Palmer, she's a singer/songwriter who's married to author Neil Gaiman.  The book was an offshoot of a TED talk she gave:

A number of years ago while browsing at the bookstore I was attracted to this cover:
It turned out to be a great read so I bought the book below and have been waiting for the right time to read it.  Like having unopened packs of cards I like having a bunch of books on my shelves for future opening.  As "...Dreaming Books" this was an entertaining read.

I'm terrible at writing reviews so if any of these books looks intriguing I recommend checking further at Amazon etc.

Bonus:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...