Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Update Backdate?

My interest in buying any new baseball product lately is very low.  The 2014 Topps Update cards I've seen posted lately have not done anything to change my mind.  I do however have my pack stash and guess what?  I had two packs of 2013 Update.

I guess Roberto counts as a bonus card since I came out with 25 cards.  I didn't notice till I had them all scanned.  Clemente is also the best card in the group.

I've sorted the rest into categories.

Gamers I like who both played for the Cubs, Braves and Blue Jays.

Cuban Phenoms

All-Stars

Infielders Making the Play

Throwbacks
This is a fantasy throwback

Pitching Face
Bud needs to work on his pitching face

Batting Face

That Ball is Gone!

Well, maybe.

Oy Vey Ist Mir!

Fat Guy

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...