Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Autographed Baseball Cards A-Z

When I got back into collecting five or so years ago one of the things that excited me was the availability of autographed cards.  Perhaps I went a little overboard but I think I picked up some nice cards.  This will be an A-Z series of posts with varying numbers of cards.

1999 Fleer SI Greats of the Game (not numbered)

I am and will always be a Cubs fan.  That being said, the 1969 Miracle Mets were a special team and I am collecting their autographs.  This set is great for the on-card signatures on a clear white background.  

Tommie Agee was the NL Comeback player of the year in 1969 and had a great postseason as well.

Tommie's WS Game 3 highlights start here at about 3:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...