Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Love the 90's?

The 1990's were a kind of lost decade for me in terms of card collecting.  There are literally thousands of cards I've never seen.  Here are three that I got in a box lot.  The circular insert is a kind of plastic transparency, with the baseball background being more transparent than the player.


1999 Pacific Invincible #121 Matt Clement




1999 Pacific Invincible #88 Doug Mientkiewicz




1999 Pacific Invincible #79 Geoff Jenkins


1 comment:

  1. Why are the logos not visible on the backs? It is a trick of the scanner or maybe some weird licensing thing? These are sweet though- I remember Pinnacle going nuts after I was out of the hobby. Cards In a Can and the very first rip cards! -Andy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...