Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, January 28, 2013

Blow Out the Candles January 28

Hall of Fame shortstop George Wright was born on this date in 1847.

Wright was a member of the 1869,  57-0,  Cincinnati Red Stockings known to be the first "all-professional" baseball team.

Artist Jackson Pollock was born on this date in 1912.
Pollock at work

Here are a few of my own photos of a Pollock work from the Art Institute of Chicago.

Singer/songwriter Sam Phillips is celebrating her 51st birthday today.


Singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan celebrates her 45th birthday today.
This is my favorite of her songs.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah needs to stop fighting it and just marry me already. If I gotta pay the $15 a month to get her, I WILL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...